Accounts Payable Specialist
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional for our clients, employees, and community. We have immediate availability for a Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team. This role has responsibility for the timely and accurate processing of invoices, establishing and maintaining strong and positive relationship with our vendors and researching and resolving issues as needed.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Research abilities and problem-solving skills
- Thoughtful, efficient, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Review and enter vendor invoices with the proper expense allocation
- Work closely with other departments to ensure each invoice is properly coded
- Assist in month end and year end closing
- Year-End 1099 processing
- Cover the front desk on Fridays and provide additional back up as needed
- Assist with other accounting department related functions as needed
Here is some of what you’ll need (required and preferred skills):
- Minimum of two (2) years of accounts payable/accounting experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with accounting software programs such as Great Plains, Dynamics or QuickBooks is highly desired
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational skills, high level of accuracy and detail orientated
- Strong work ethic combined with a high level of professionalism
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others
If you are detail oriented, have strong organizational skills, and enjoy contributing to a collaborative, fast-paced team, this could be the role for you!
Think you may be interested in hearing more about this opportunity? If so, we encourage you to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.