Customer Service Representative | New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
We’re seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our Customer Service team. As the first point of contact for our customers, our CSR’s play a critical role in delivering exceptional customer service through facilitating the problem management and resolution process. Every day, you will see a lot of small and medium-sized businesses in action and work collaboratively with customers from various industries. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technology solutions and be surrounded by continuous learning opportunities.
We’re looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, and highly motivated team player who enjoys creating exceptional customer experiences, working with and learning about technology.
- Work collaboratively with clients, sales representatives, and engineering teammates to handle service requests and facilitate problem resolution for customers.
- Coordinate and schedule required technical resources to respond to a variety of routine and/or complex IT issues using organization-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Facilitate daily team huddles to ensure scheduled resources are deployed efficiently.
- Participate fully in the problem management and resolution process by responding to customer inquiries and requests by phone and email.
- Advocate for the clients and help connect them with the right teammates to bring resolution.
- Provide limited customer service support in response to basic client questions.
- Contribute to process improvement within the Customer Service team.
What We Are Looking For
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism through a strong work ethic and commitment to creating a positive customer experience.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm, empathy, and integrity.
- A strong communicator who embraces a positive and cooperative attitude with internal teammates and external customers.
- An agile team player who possesses multitasking, time management, and prioritization skills.
- A passion for technology and a track record of continuous learning.
- Computer proficiency (familiarity with Microsoft systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) preferred.
Our Benefits & Culture
Located in the Brady Sullivan Tower just steps from downtown Manchester, we pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be employee-owned. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future of the company.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility and professional development, with training and certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.