Customer Support Coordinator | New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
We are seeking a full-time Customer Support Coordinator (CSC) to join our Customer Service Team to work out of our Manchester, New Hampshire Office. As the first point of contact for our customers, our CSC’s play a critical role in delivering exceptional customer service by facilitating the problem management and resolution process.Every day, you will see a lot of small and medium-sized businesses in action and work collaboratively with customers from various industries. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technology solutions and be surrounded by continuous learning opportunities.
We’re looking for a customer-focused, detail-oriented, and highly motivated team player who enjoys creating exceptional customer experiences, working with, and learning about technology.
- Work collaboratively with clients, sales representatives, and engineering teammates to handle service requests and facilitate problem resolution for customers.
- Advocate for the clients and help connect them with the right teammates to bring resolution.
- Participate fully in the problem management and resolution process by responding to customer inquiries and requests by phone and email.
- Facilitate daily team huddles to ensure scheduled resources are deployed efficiently.
- Coordinate and schedule required technical resources to respond to a variety of routine and/or complex IT issues using our organization-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform.
- Provide limited customer service support in response to basic client questions.
- Contribute to process improvement within the Customer Service team.
What We Are Looking For
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of professionalism through a strong work ethic and commitment to creating a positive customer experience.
- Possess exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm, empathy, and integrity.
- A strong communicator who embraces a positive and cooperative attitude with internal teammates and external customers.
- An agile team player who possesses multitasking, time management, and prioritization skills.
- A passion for technology and a track record of continuous learning.
- Computer proficiency (familiarity with Microsoft systems, Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) preferred.
Our Benefits & Culture
Located in the Brady Sullivan Tower just steps from downtown Manchester, we pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be employee-owned. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future of the company.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility and professional development, with training and certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.
- Hybrid Workplace – a mix of onsite and remote work opportunities available.