Employee Success Manager
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community. As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
With these aspirations in mind, we have an immediate opening for an Employee Success Manager. This role will innovate to bring out the best of our culture and brand. Working closely with the leadership team, you can shape the employee experience from the recruiting process, new employee learning, and deep into employee ownership.
Our talented team plays a critical role for each of our customers, helping deliver game-changing technology solutions. As a team member, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology solutions across hundreds of customers in many industries.
In this role, you will drive recruitment, new hire onboarding and orientation, culture development efforts, and help drive career development for the team. Our values speak to delivering on our promises, and this role will help us fulfill that to our employees.
Exciting parts of the opportunity include:
- Working with individual managers in the preparation of job descriptions. Recruit job applicants for positions and facilitate interviews and hiring.
- Overseeing new employee orientation, training, and onboarding.
- Working with the leadership team to set long-term culture goals and strategies.
- Promoting continuing career development for all employees.
- Helping leaders develop innovative practices that create an incredible technology work environment.
100% Employee-Owned and Proud!
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland close to the waterfront, trails, and restaurants. We have been repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work and pride ourselves on being active in the community. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
Employment Perks at Systems Engineering:
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employer 401k matching contributions
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off starting with 3 weeks PTO, 9 Paid Holidays, 2 weeks Paid Parental Leave and more
- Engaging Health and Well-being Program including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, free onsite programs, and activities
- Various company-sponsored teams and events
- Continuous training, certification opportunities, and professional development programs
- Upward mobility across multiple career paths
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture
- Paid Parking in downtown Portland
- Business casual work attire
- Plus more!