At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and engaging customer service.
Do you love working with teams, helping people, and learning? If so this may be the opportunity you are looking for.
We have an immediate opening to join the Infrastructure Engineering team. This team plays a critical customer-facing role in delivering networking, security, and collaboration solutions. As a team member, you will learn a wide variety of technology solutions and work directly with hundreds of customers. Your role will be to design and implement advanced technology solutions for businesses of all kind. This role includes opportunities to mentor, teach, and help contribute to our emerging technology roadmap.
Every day, you can expect to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and various industries. As a result, you will see a lot of small- and medium-sized business in action and learn about how we partner with them to keep their systems secure and reliable while also enabling the power of technology to help their businesses grow. To do this, you will help design, plan, and build a variety of solution for customers across industries. You will work with teammates from a wide range of technical backgrounds and have access to endless learning opportunities.
If you want a team environment, to work with a variety of technologies and customers, and to be surrounded by continuous learning opportunities, this is an excellent role for you.
- Having a proven knack for problem-solving and the ability to communicate clearly with customers
- Experience solving problems on various networking and collaboration technology platforms is desired
- Knowledge of the OSI Model and other networking principles
- Broad knowledge of security including protection, detection, and incident response
- Experience implementing, managing, and troubleshooting network Infrastructure
- An understanding of various network architectures incorporating offices, cloud connectivity, and application integration
- An interest in scripting and automation
Voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive team environment
- Matching contributions to charities and community activities