Marketing Database Specialist
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
We have immediate availability for a part-time Marketing Database Specialist to join our Sales and Marketing team. This role has responsibility for our online marketing database in support of our digital marketing initiatives focused on expanding our industry verticals and geographic reach.
This is a part-time opportunity with scheduling flexibility for approximately 15-20 hours a week. Based on individual interests and business needs, it has the potential to become a full-time position.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Tenacious commitment to growing our business through databased marketing initiatives
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Research abilities and problem-solving skills
- Thoughtful, efficient, disciplined execution
- A strong team player who works collaboratively with others
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams on digital marketing campaigns designed to develop, manage and grow qualified leads, industry verticals, and geographic reach
- Ongoing review and update of the current database to ensure accuracy.
- Report on qualified leads and industry and geographic opportunities
- Assist and support marketing initiatives for demand creation, lead generation
- Interface with sales personnel for lead tracking and management.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for marketing programs and activities.
- Develop an understanding of the technology and services offered by Systems Engineering.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required and preferred skills):
- Education and/or experience in marketing, sales and/or a business-to-business professional environment
- Working knowledge of marketing principles related to online/database marketing
- Knowledge of marketing databased creation, management, and automation tools (i.e. HubSpot)
- Working knowledge and experience with Excel (or similar program)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
If you are detail-oriented, have strong organizational skills to run multiple tasks concurrently when necessary, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and enjoy contributing to a collaborative, fast-paced team, this could be the role for you!
100% Employee-Owned and Proud!
Located in the heart of the Old Port, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Dynamic, fun company culture
- Three weeks paid time off plus nine paid holidays
- Paid parking in downtown Portland
- Business casual work attire
Systems Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity