Network Engineer III
Are you searching for a place where you can utilize your advanced engineering skillset while delivering IT solutions? Do you desire a role in which you can work both independently and collaboratively to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize IT environments? Perhaps you are seeking an employer with an outstanding company culture that strives to deliver exceptional customer service and quality engineering every day? If so, Systems Engineering is the company for you!
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service. We are growing, and are looking to expand our senior engineering team to meet our clients’ needs and support our company mission.
As such, we are seeking a Senior Network Engineer with the following technical experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and/or 10 years professional experience (five years in a service-based environment is preferred) with subject matter expertise in two or more of our core technologies. Technical experience must include:
- Significant experience and understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
- Active Directory, Exchange, and Terminal Services
- SAN storage solutions
- VMWare virtualization technology
- Significant experience with and understanding of Citrix technologies is preferred.
- A valid Microsoft certification (MCP, MCSA, MCSE) is strongly preferred
- A valid VMware certification (VTSP or VCP) is strongly preferred
- Any Citrix certification (i.e. CCE-V, CCP-V, CCA-V, CCP-N, CCA-N) is preferred
- Demonstrated experience with the installation and maintenance of network systems
Voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle — the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities