Are you interested in using your problem solving and technical skills to help people every day?
At Systems Engineering, we have an opening to join our Operations Center as an engineer to join the team responsible for helping hundreds of customers run premier technology solutions. The team delivers an extraordinary client experience through quality engineering and unsurpassed customer service. We are an employee-owned company which fosters growth and innovation, working with customers across many industries and locations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Our engineers lead customers through technology issues from triage through resolution.
- In this role, you will work closely with your team to be accountable for problem resolution in a wide variety of technologies and industries.
- You will be a mentor for the team – sharing knowledge and guidance that improves the overall team effectiveness and enhances the team’s growth.
- This role employs and improves Systems Engineering standard methodologies to deliver consistent and effective solutions.
- You would build expertise in monitoring, security, and incident management platforms and process.
- Our engineers adopt a culture of continuous improvement and one-team mentality.
- You will use exceptional judgment on risk and openly share information with customers and teammates through all phases of the process.
- You will find yourself continuously adapting to new technology, regularly learning new stacks while building depth in other areas.
- Our team practices continuous improvement by using and updating standard methodology documentation, automating recurring tasks, and using creativity to test new solutions.
- You will act as a security authority both internally and externally and continuously improve security expertise.
Qualifications and Skills Needed
- 3+ years of experience supporting diverse technology environments
- Passion for problem-solving
- Life-long commitment to being a great teammate
- Desire to focus on exceptional outcomes for customers
Applicable Education and Training
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- Microsoft MCSE certification
- Cisco CCNA
- VMware certification (VTSP, VCP) – Citrix certification