Project Coordinator | Maine or New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
We’re seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team. This team plays a critical customer-facing role in coordinating complex projects from production through project close in a collaborative team environment. You will be exposed to a wide variety of technology solutions and work directly with hundreds of customers delivering communication plans and progress reports on an ongoing basis.
Every day, you can expect to work with various people from different backgrounds and different industries. As a result, you will see many small and medium-sized businesses in action and learn about how we partner with them to keep their systems secure and reliable while also enabling the power of technology to help their businesses grow.
We are looking for a customer-focused and highly motivated team player who enjoys helping people, working on project teams, and being surrounded by continuous learning opportunities.
- Define and develop resourcing schedules, identify milestones for project implementations and proactively address changes in scope, identify issues and manage changes.
- Work collaboratively with clients, account managers, and engineering teammates to handle service requests and facilitate problem resolution.
- Design and maintain detailed project documents and provide customer support as needed.
- Help design, plan, and schedule various technology solutions for customers across a range of industries.
What We’re Looking For
- Understanding of computer technologies and services is required.
- Strong organizational, customer service, and time management skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills are also necessary.
- Ability to recognize and defuse potential or actual difficult situations and quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities is required.
- A desire to work with teammates from various backgrounds and engage in constant learning opportunities to grow skills.
Our Benefits & Culture
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland. The Old Port is beloved for a lively arts & entertainment scene and an abundance of local craft breweries. We are positioned centrally to the waterfront, trails, parks, and restaurants and repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be employee-owned. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the company’s strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility and professional development, with training and certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.
- Free paid parking in downtown Portland, just a couple of blocks from our office.