At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service. If you love working on project teams, helping people, and learning, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
We have immediate availability for a Project Coordinator to join our Project Management team. This team plays a critical customer-facing role in coordinating complex projects from production through project close in a collaborative team environment. As a team member, you will define and develop resourcing schedules, identify milestones for project implementations and proactively address changes in scope, identify issues, and manage changes. Further, you will work collaboratively with clients, Account Managers, and engineering teammates to handle service requests and facilitate problem resolution.
Every day, you can expect to work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and industries. As a result, you will see a lot of small and medium-sized businesses in action and learn about how we partner with them to keep their systems secure and reliable while also enabling the power of technology to help their businesses grow. To do this, you will help design, plan, and schedule a variety of technology solutions for customers across a range of industries. You will work with teammates from a wide variety of backgrounds and have access to endless learning opportunities.
If you want a team environment, work on a variety of projects and with different customers, and to be surrounded by continuous learning opportunities, this is a great role for you.
- Understanding of computer technologies and services is required.
- Strong organizational, customer service, and time management skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills are also necessary.
- Ability to recognize and defuse potential or actual difficult situations and quickly adapt to changing circumstances and priorities is required.
Employee-Owned and Proud!
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland close to the waterfront, trails, and restaurants. We have been repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work and pride ourselves on being active in the community. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
Employment Perks at Systems Engineering
- Employee ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employer 401k matching contributions
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off starting with three weeks PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and more
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and activities
- Various company-sponsored teams and events
- Continuous training, certification opportunities, and professional development programs
- Upward mobility in various career paths
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture
- Business casual work attire
- And so much more!
Systems Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity