Sales Account Manager | Maine
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community. As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned, which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
We have immediate availability for a Sales Account Manager to join our growing team. If you’re a technical sales professional who is a self-starter, a multi-tasker, possesses strong organizational skills, and excels in establishing and maintaining loyal business relationships, this may be the job for you!
Within a defined customer base, develop and create ongoing business relationships with existing customers. Serve as a liaison between Systems Engineering and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Create and maintain long-term (3-5 years) technology plans and budgets for each customer in your portfolio.
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue retention and growth margin expectations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the technology and services offered by Systems Engineering.
- Use your technical sales experience to monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction, identify concerns, and recommend proactive retention strategies.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- BS with a minimum of 3 years of IT technical sales experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written presentation skills are essential to success, along with a high level of enthusiasm, self-motivation, and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are also key.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
Employee-Owned and Proud!
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland close to the waterfront, trails, and restaurants. We have been repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work and pride ourselves on being active in the community. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
Employment Perks at Systems Engineering
- Employee ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employer 401k matching contributions
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off starting with three weeks PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave and more
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and activities
- Various company-sponsored teams and events
- Continuous training, certification opportunities, and professional development programs
- Upward mobility in various career paths
- Dynamic, fun and active community culture
- Paid Parking in downtown Portland
- Business casual work attire
- And more!
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer