Sales Account Manager | New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
Systems Engineering is seeking a full-time Accout Manager to join our growing sales team in Manchester, New Hampshire, to drive growth within our markets. Account Managers are directly responsible for each of our established client-relationships across a broad range of industry verticals. You will work to expand our relationships with customers by establishing yourself as a trusted adviser. Account Managers help our customers solve business problems with technical solutions using a consultative, relationship-based approach.
You will work with a variety of people from different backgrounds and different industries each day. This exposure to various small and medium-sized businesses provides insight into how we partner with our customers to keep their systems secure and reliable. You will also work to enable the power of technology at your portfolio of clients’ sites to help their businesses grow.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, highly-motivated technical sales professional. The right candidate will possess strong organizational and communication skills, excel in establishing and maintaining loyal business relationships, and have a passion for technology and continuous learning.
- Within a defined customer base, develop and create ongoing business relationships with existing customers.
- Create and maintain long-term (3-5 years) technology plans and budgets for each customer in your portfolio.
- Serve as a liaison between Systems Engineering and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Identify and close new services and project opportunities within your portfolio.
- Retain and expand existing recurring services within your portfolio.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the technology and services offered by Systems Engineering.
- Use technical sales experience to monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction, identify concerns, and recommend proactive retention strategies.
What We’re Looking For:
- Three years’ related experience in a business-to-business technology sales environment (IT Services, Managed Services Provider, Telecommunications, Software Sales, or similar).
- Industry knowledge* of Information Technology products, services, software, and telecommunication services, including, but not limited to:
- Collaboration Technologies: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop, Microsoft Teams, Cisco Webex, cloud and premises-based IP phone systems.
- Network Infrastructure Technologies: servers and server virtualization, switching, routing, wireless.
- Security Layers: perimeter, SIEM, training, policy management.
- Business Continuity: data backup and replication, network resiliency, disaster recovery planning, business continuity planning.
- Compliance: managing compliance requirements, IT policy management, vendor management
*Systems Engineering provides specific product and services training to new hires through our robust onboarding process.
- Exceptional communication skills. The ability to communicate with technical and non-technical business leaders in healthcare, banking, legal, accounting, engineering, and compliance-driven industries.
- A life-long learner with a passion for success. Possess a strong desire to understand the application of technical solutions for solving business problems.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft O365 Suite, Microsoft Teams, and Cisco WebEx/WebEx Teams strongly desired.
Our Benefits & Culture (New Hampshire)
Systems Engineering is located in the Brady Sullivan Tower, just steps from downtown Manchester. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be 100% employee-owned. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. We take pride in our company culture and have been repeatedly recognized as a Best Place to Work company in ME. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the company’s strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs, including health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility, professional development, and training & certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture. Business casual work attire.