Sales Account Manager | New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community. As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned, which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
We have immediate availability for a Sales Account Manager to join our growing team in New Hampshire. If you’re a technical sales professional who is a self-starter, a multi-tasker, possesses strong organizational skills, and excels in establishing and maintaining loyal business relationships, this may be the job for you!
- Within a defined customer base, develop, and create ongoing business relationships with existing customers.
- Serve as a liaison between Systems Engineering and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Create and maintain long-term (3-5 years) technology plans and budgets for each customer in your portfolio.
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue retention and growth margin expectations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the technology and services offered by Systems Engineering.
- Use your technical sales experience to monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction, identify concerns, and recommend proactive retention strategies.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- BS with a minimum of three years IT technical sales experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written presentation skills are essential to success, along with a high level of enthusiasm, self-motivation, and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are also key.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Employee-Owned and Proud!
Located in the Brady Sullivan Tower just steps from downtown Manchester, we pride ourselves on being 100% employee-owned; this means you will be part of a unique culture and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
Employment Perks at Systems Engineering
- Employee ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employer 401k matching contributions
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off starting with three weeks PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and more
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and activities
- Various company-sponsored teams and events
- Continuous training, certification opportunities, and professional development programs
- Upward mobility in various career paths
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture
- Business casual work attire
- And so much more!
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer