Systems Engineering Careers
OUR EMPLOYEES ARE NUMBER ONE!
Established in 1988, Systems Engineering is 100% employee-owned and employee-centric. We are committed to providing our staff with excellent training and professional development opportunities, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits. We have an outstanding culture, and together we strive to enable exceptional outcomes for our clients, employees, and communities.
At Systems Engineering, we seek talented, skilled, and energized people who share in our values and enhance our culture. If you are an individual who likes to seek out new challenges and learn every day, then apply for a career with Systems Engineering!
“We look for talented, exceptional people and give them the opportunity to uncover what they’re capable of.”
Matt McGrath, Systems Engineering President & CEO
Systems Engineering values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Help Desk Technician | Maine
- Help Desk Technician | New Hampshire
- Network Administrator II | Maine
- Network Administrator II | New Hampshire
- Network Engineer I | Maine
- NOC Core Engineer | Maine
- NOC Core Engineer | New Hampshire
- NOC Infrastructure Engineer II | Maine
- NOC Infrastructure Engineer II | New Hampshire
- Technology Consultant | Maine