Systems Engineering Careers
Our Employees Are Number ONE!
Systems Engineering is proud to be 100% employee-owned and is a company who takes care of its employee-owners. We are committed to providing our team with excellent training and professional development opportunities. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, which makes us a Best Places to Work company. As such, we seek talented, skilled, and energized people who share our values and believe in our culture.
If you are looking for a company with an outstanding company culture, where everyone is engaged and committed to each other and to the mission and growth of the company, then apply for a career with Systems Engineering today!
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Business Development Manager | Maine
- Business Development Manager | New Hampshire
- Customer Service Representative
- IT Project Manager
- Inside Sales Representative | Part-Time
- Help Desk Technician
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Marketing Database Specialist
- Network Administrator I
- Network Engineer III
- NOC Engineer
- Project Coordinator
- Sales Account Manager | Maine
- Sales Account Manager | New Hampshire
- Technical Support Analyst