Systems Engineering has decades of experience in building and supporting highly available, secure networks for the banking industry as they strive to deliver the highest levels of service while rigorously protecting confidential information. As your Managed Services Provider, we help your bank ensure your core banking applications, branch offices, and ATM networks are always available and secure.
Systems Engineering offers a variety of affordable services and solutions to meet Banks unique technology demands. Whether your Bank needs assistance with completing a strategic IT project or are looking for long-term IT support, our services;
- Deliver comprehensive, secure infrastructures paired with responsive end-user IT support
- Ensure the successful deployment and support of your critical applications, such as Jack Henry or FISERV solutions
- Protect your vital data against unauthorized access, wherever it may be.
- Provide compliance-based security log management, alerting, remediating and regulatory reporting as a service
- Offer experienced staff to augment your internal IT staff’s capabilities
- Bring superior Project Management services to complete your projects on time and on budget
- Assist with the development and maintenance of your business continuity plans, information security policy, technology use agreements, and data breach response plans
- Create secure IT environments that meet the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI) requirements
With Systems Engineering as your Bank’s IT Managed Services Provider, we help you:
- Keep pace with the ever-changing technology landscape,
- Protect customer assets and your hybrid workforce,
- Address and meet your regulatory requirements, and
- Ensure consistent delivery of your banking services.