Accountants & Wealth Managers
Systems Engineering understands that accountants and wealth managers face real challenges as they work to deliver the highest levels of customer service while rigorously protecting their clients’ confidential information. Systems Engineering specializes in IT services specifically designed to address these challenges while optimizing costs to protect your bottom line.
Whether you need assistance completing a strategic IT project or are looking for comprehensive IT support, Systems Engineering:
- Delivers comprehensive, secure infrastructures paired with responsive end-user IT support
- Secures confidential client data against unauthorized access by placing employees and clients’ data in a protected, secure environment
- Enables secure, remote access to your data no matter where you are
- Creates secure IT environments that meet Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Sarbanes-Oxley Act, and Payment Card Industry (PCI), and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) requirements
- Offers experienced staff to augment your internal IT staff
- Assists with the development and maintenance of your business continuity plans, information security policy, technology use agreements, and data breach response plans
- Provides your business with long-term technology planning and strategy to ensure your technology delivers you a competitive advantage
Great IT Begins With an Assessment
We offer a variety of assessments that give you insight into how your business is utilizing its technology and securing its data. If you are looking for a thorough, objective assessment of your technology environment, review and select one of our assessments.