Power Your Business — Securely
IT Essentials, our secure productivity platform, is helping small to medium-sized businesses achieve strategic goals and solve operational challenges with technology. With over 35yrs in the IT industry, we provide modern technology management to reduce risk, improve security, and boost business productivity. The ultimate in performance and reliability, our scalable platformed-based service powers and supports your staff, technologies, and apps, creating a secure environment where teams can be their most productive and business can reach its full potential.
IT Essentials offers:
For heavily regulated organizations, we can support your technical compliance obligations under ITAR, CMMC, NIST, HIPAA, GLBA, and others. We will work in lockstep with you to harden your IT environment to effectively protect your assets and position you to pass audits.
Our platform is backed by our Adaptive Cybersecurity Framework, or aCSF, which infuses security across our people, processes, and technologies. We apply this methodology across all service offerings to deliver a 360°, secure experience. Learn more about our approach to secure Managed IT services.
UNPARALLELED SERVICE EXPERIENCE
As a Systems Engineering client, you will have a dedicated Account Executive who is focused on ensuring your success with technology. You will receive IT guidance and insights on emerging technologies, cybersecurity strategies, and optimization recommendations that enrich your business processes and improve network efficiencies. Your Account Executive will:
- Maintain consistent communication with you through:
- Executive Business Reviews presenting business leaders and board members insight into your IT performance and security posture, while understanding the future direction of your business to ensure technology works in your favor.
- Planning sessions to discuss tech plans, budgets, and update you on the performance and utilization of specific services.
- Tactical reviews and regular check-ins to cover day-to-day tasks.
- Help you make informed investments, control IT costs, and contribute to your annual budgeting and planning process.
- Creates a forward-looking (3 – 5yr) technology roadmap that aligns with your business goals and growth plans.
- Keep you aware of your organization’s security maturity, measuring your cybersecurity posture with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
- Support your compliance requirements with cyber insurance, state or industry regulations, and other.
Whether your network is on-premises, in the cloud, or both, we’ll ensure you have a healthy, secure IT environment on which to grow your business. Reach out to us today.