At Systems Engineering, we have strong roots in the legal industry. Founded in 1988, some of our first clients were law firms. Given this long history, we have the experience and knowledge of the important business drivers and industry-relevant technologies and solutions law firms need to remain competitive and keep confidential information secure.
Attorneys and legal team members have a growing need to access an array of mobile solutions, database query research tools, and real-time document retrieval in order to be productive. We know e-discovery, email archiving, time and billing, accounting, document management, and practice management applications are of great importance to your business. We understand your unique IT needs and know how to align your IT requirements with your firm’s strategic goals to optimize IT as a competitive differentiator. System Engineering services provide you the freedom to focus on what’s most important: your clients.
With System Engineering as your IT partner, we can help you to stay ahead of the constant changes in the technology landscape by:
- Delivering a reliable and secure IT infrastructure
- Providing remote access from any location – including the courtroom – on any device
- Offering experienced staff to augment your internal IT staff
- Deploying video conferencing tools that provide face-to-face, intra-office meetings, eliminating costly travel time.
- Securing your confidential client case data against unauthorized access
- Assisting you to develop and maintain your business continuity plans, information security policy, and technology use agreements
- Helping you comply with HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, and other regulatory requirements as a business associate
- Providing long-term technology planning and strategy to ensure technology delivers you a competitive advantage
- Keeping your time and billing applications accessible