A great way to ensure your organization has the right mix of security measures in place to effectively combat modern threats is to enlist Systems Engineering to perform a comprehensive security assessment. We have spent over a decade developing and refining our assessment approach which takes an in-depth look at the following critical categories of cybersecurity:
- Policies and procedures
- Perimeter security
- Internal protections
- Endpoint management
- Identity management
- Cloud, web, and email management
- Application and data security
Once we have performed the assessment, your business will:
- Know your maturity level in each of the critical categories of cybersecurity
- Establish what protections it has in place and how/if they are working.
- Receive a thorough interpretation of the risks/vulnerabilities your organization has.
- Identify critical risks and recommended mitigation steps for each of the key categories
- Come away with a proactive plan to protect your business moving forward.
If your business is looking for a thorough assessment that gives you valuable insight into your security controls and practices, ask for a security assessment from Systems Engineering by filling out our form.