Systems Engineering has worked with hundreds of school districts to align information technology with their strategic plans. Our team understands the challenges that the face school districts. Whether it’s managing your wireless environment to control BYOD, providing a stable network to allow educators to deliver lesson plans with ease or securing and maintaining your network, Systems Engineering has the experience your school needs.
As your strategic IT partner, Systems Engineering is committed to providing the highest level of support and services to your students and teachers by focusing on:
- Designing and deploying robust, secure wireless infrastructures
- Minimizing systems downtime, keeping the learning environment productive
- Securing and encrypting sensitive student data
- Providing seamless IT services to all facilities regardless of location
- Maximizing your school’s investment in technology
- Monitoring and maintaining the health of your network
E-rate for Schools and Libraries
We participate in the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) E-rate Program as an eligible service provider. We offer Category 2 services as outlined in the program. Our 498 ID (formerly know as SPIN) is available upon request.