Inside Sales Coordinator | Maine
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
We’re seeking a full-time Inside Sales Coordinator to join our Inside Sales team. This team plays a critical role in delivering technology solutions to our customers. Inside Sales Coordinators deliver pre- /post-sales support and coordination (quoting, ordering, renewals), collaboration with internal teams to deliver exceptional customer service and problem resolution, as well as manage customer accounts.
The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, highly motivated and organized team player, who enjoys helping people, as well as working with, and learning about technology.
- Pre- and Post-Sales Support
- Be a collaborative and connected support resource for Sales Team members in the quoting, ordering, and renewals of technology solutions for customers.
- Work with Customer Service, Engineering, and Solutions teams to ensure existing and prospective customers move through the ‘quote to cash’ sales process seamlessly.
- Communicate regularly with vendors (Microsoft CSP, Cisco, HP, Fortinet, Veeam, etc.)
- Account Management
- Expand relationships with existing customers by establishing yourself as a trusted adviser for accounts within our Managed Services portfolio.
- Serve as a liaison between Systems Engineering and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction, identify concerns, and recommend proactive retention strategies.
What We’re Looking For
- At least two years of experience in customer service, sales support, or sales role, or one year of computer-related experience in a professional environment, such as help desk support.
- Exceptional communication skills – embraces a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude with internal and external customers.
- An agile team player who can multitask, prioritize, and manage their time in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness when it comes to tracking down information – must be able to interact with an array of technical and business resources to solve problems and close action items tied to customer situations.
- Strong analytical and research skills and demonstrated familiarity with storage, server, PC, and networking technologies preferred.
- Familiarity with relationship-based, consultative selling.
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 (Outlook, MS Teams, Office Suite).
Our Benefits & Culture
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland. The Old Port is beloved for a lively arts & entertainment scene, and an abundance of local craft breweries. We are positioned centrally to the waterfront, trails, parks, and restaurants, and repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be 100% employee-owned. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future of the company.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility and professional development, with training and certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.
- Free paid parking in downtown Portland, just a couple blocks from our office.