Network Administrator II – New Hampshire
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
Systems Engineering is seeking a full-time Network Administrator to join our talented and growing team of IT Professionals in in Manchester, New Hampshire. Our engineering team supports multiple customers throughout Northern New England to meet their growing IT needs. Network Administrators are responsible for supporting and maintaining servers and workstations at customer locations and aid Network Engineers in the repair and deployment of network servers.
We are looking for a customer-focused and highly motivated individual who has a strong technical background. The right applicant will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have excellent communication skills, and an aptitude for working and learning modern technologies.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Ability to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Technologies, such as Server, Exchange, Office 365, and Azure.
- Manage and support Citrix XenApp 7.x product line.
- Manage and support VMWare and Storage Area Network (SAN) technologies.
- Comfortable working with server hardware in performing diagnostics, maintenance, and component replacement, as necessary.
- Carry out preventive health care checks on clients’ computing environments.
- Maintain client hardware and software solutions that include patching and/or upgrades.
- Help with the installation of network equipment.
- Proactively review and resolve network, system, and performance issues.
- Be the client advocate in coordinating technical, client personnel, and vendors to ensure the efficient implementation of new systems, software, or troubleshooting customers’ IT needs.
- Make use of client documentation, online reference information, and ticket history in solving technical problems.
- Provide effective and efficient customer support in-person or through remote management tools in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving computer hardware, software, and network issues.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, and project a positive corporate image.
- Stay up to date with modern technologies and solutions.
What We are Looking For
- A combination of professional technical experience, education, and/or professional certifications in:
- Azure, Office 365, and/or Microsoft Server technologies
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Windows Server & Network Administration
- Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange & Outlook clientsMicrosoft Azure
- VMwareCitrix 7.x
- Demonstrated experience in PC diagnostics, workstation deployment, server troubleshooting.
- Customer-focused & results-driven ability to deliver high quality and timely technical solutions.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to think critically and analytically.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks & projects effectively.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
Our Benefits & Culture
Systems Engineering is located in the Brady Sullivan Tower, just steps from downtown Manchester. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be employee-owned. Being employee-owned means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the company’s future.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future of the company.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility and professional development, with training and certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.