File Backup and Recovery
Protect Valuable Business Data
Secure data backup and recovery is an essential IT function that is often ignored. Many organizations struggle with file backup and often will not discover how effective their current backup process is until they need it. The loss of critical data can happen due to simple human error, a system failure or malware/ransomware. Unsecured backup tapes or USB devices pose an additional risk if lost or stolen, resulting in a reportable data breach. Simply put, having a highly reliable and secure backup solution is a must for all organizations who want to protect and recover critical data.
At Systems Engineering, we have a variety of data protection solutions and services to address the full spectrum of file and system recovery objectives. Our File Backup and Recovery service is specifically designed to meet the file backup and more importantly, file recovery needs of most small to medium-sized businesses without overwhelming their IT budgets.
Systems Engineering’s File Backup and Recovery service provides your organization with:
- Automated storage of your files
- Encryption of backup data
- Continuous file integrity health check and automatic repair
- “30 Plus 5” retention plan provides retention beyond 30 days without the cost and complexity of archiving
- Management and review of backup jobs
- Proactive resolution of backup issues