Protect Business Infrastructure
Systems Engineering Network Security service offers multiple cybersecurity technology defenses that prevent your organization from becoming a target of opportunity. Without breaking your budget, our comprehensive security solution is specifically designed to protect you from multiple attack vectors and includes:
Active defense measures include:
- Next-generation firewall featuring Deep Packet Inspection technology provides protection against advanced hacking techniques.
- Integrated Intrusion Prevention Technology (IPS) recognizes and stops many malicious attacks and helps to stop infected PCs from ‘phoning home’ to hackers.
- Endpoint protection software on servers and desktops bolsters defense against malicious activity inside your network by thwarting worms, viruses, and other malware.
- Email filtering blocks most SPAM and malware from reaching your network and users.
- Automatic updates of IPS and anti-malware signatures keep your protection up to date and effective.
- Web content filtering can help prevent harmful Web 2.0 attacks and increase employee productivity.
Proactive and passive defense measures include:
- Monthly external vulnerability scans identify potential weaknesses in your network perimeter that could be used in cyberattacks.
- Desktop and server patching technologies help to keep hackers from exploiting known software vulnerabilities in your infrastructure.
- Proper configuration of security devices is ensured by leveraging the deep expertise of Systems Engineering security and network engineers.