Enablement & Adoption Specialist
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional with our clients, employees, and the community.
As a result, we continue to invest heavily in being the premier technology employer in Northern New England. We are 100% employee-owned which gives us the unique opportunity to combine shared equity with empowerment to create an incredible career development opportunity.
With these aspirations in mind, we have an immediate opening for an Enablement and Adoption Specialist. This role will innovate to increase client adoption and usage of Systems Engineering technologies and services. Working closely with sales, engineering, and advisory services teams, you can shape the client experience by reducing implementation risks, identifying opportunities for adoption, and enabling our clients to realize business values from their technology investments.
Our talented team plays a critical role with each of our clients to help deliver game-changing technology solutions. As a team member, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology solutions across hundreds of customers in many industries.
This exciting opportunity includes:
- Development of key vertical and technology expertise to assist our clients in filling gaps within their productivity and operational efficiency using technology.
- Engagement with customer leadership to drive internal ownership of business outcomes.
- Demonstrating the value of new technology investments via training focused on end-user adoption of new technology by driving excitement, developing early adoption programs for product champions, and developing vertical and role-based training for end-users.
- Driving continuous adoption and change management for key technologies and services, as well as adoption metrics and reporting.
What We’re Looking For
- A client-oriented, results-driven individual, passionate about delivering IT consulting solutions.
- Industry knowledge of Information Technology products and services.
- Ability to identify the use case scenarios for adoption in line with clients’ business processes and priorities.
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills, comfortable meeting with leadership teams.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Team oriented with a high level of interpersonal skills and ability to relate to all internal and external customers in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to work in our Portland, Maine office.
Our Benefits & Culture
Systems Engineering is located in the heart of the Old Port in downtown Portland, beloved for a lively arts & entertainment scene, and an abundance of local craft breweries. We are positioned centrally to the waterfront, trails, parks, and restaurants, and have been repeatedly voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be 100% employee-owned. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – Join our team of employee-owners and directly contribute to the strategic direction, growth, workplace culture, and future of the company.
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility, professional development, and training & certification opportunities.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.
- Free paid parking in downtown Portland, just a couple blocks from our office.