Inside Sales Representative | Part-Time
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
The role of Inside Sales is to work in partnership with Sales to support the increase of sales, and client satisfaction and confidence, by providing pre- and post-sales support, customer service, and problem resolution.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with order tracking and updated of Autotask tickets.
- Assist with renewal activation to include collecting Cisco sales order numbers.
- Process HP Care Pack registrations.
- Assist with double checking CSP changes made by our customers to make sure Autotask billing is adjusting correctly.
- Assist with double checking purchase order pricing and report differences.
- Assist with processing of licenses received from orders. This includes creating tickets in Autotask to install the licenses.
- Assist with requesting renewal quotes from our vendors.
- Assist with small research projects as requested.
- Assist with the overall renewal process as requested.
- Meet and comply with all company policies, guidelines, and requirements regarding security compliance.
- Perform other tasks as dictated by daily business needs and as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Associates Degree plus two years of experience in a customer service, support, or sales role, or one year of computer-related experience in a professional environment, such as help desk support.
- A “whatever it takes to the job done” work ethic is required.
- Must understand the entire sales process and moving prospects through the pipeline from qualification to closed sales.
- Must be able to interact with an array of technical and business resources (and personalities) to solve problems and close action items tied to customer pre- and post-sales situations.
- Proficiency with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is required.
- Must work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and research skills are required, along with demonstrated familiarity with storage, server, PC, and networking technologies.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written for interactions with external customers, sales reps, and internal resources and management.
100% Employee-Owned and Proud!
Located in the heart of the Old Port, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees.
- Engaging wellness programs, including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and activities.
- Various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Upward mobility in various career paths.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture.
- Business casual work attire.
- And so much more!