Network Administrator I
Are you searching for a place where you can use your advanced engineering skillset to help support clients with their internal and/or external networks? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to enable the exceptional? If so, Systems Engineering is the company for you!
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional for our clients, employees, and community. We are growing, and are looking to expand our engineering staff to meet our clients’ needs and support our company mission.
As such, we are seeking a Network Administrator I with the following technical experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a technology emphasis and 3 years related professional experience with advanced knowledge of these technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server Administration
- Exchange server and Outlook clients
- Windows Workstation Administration
- Demonstrated experience in PC diagnostics, work station deployment, server troubleshooting end-user problem resolution
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
Employment Perks at Systems Engineering
- Employee ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Employer 401k matching contributions
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off starting with three weeks PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and more
- Engaging wellness programs including onsite health coaching, fitness facility, and activities
- Various company-sponsored teams and events
- Continuous training, certification opportunities, and professional development programs
- Upward mobility in various career paths
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture
- Business casual work attire
- And so much more!