Network Administrator I
Are you searching for a place where you can use your advanced engineering skillset to help support clients with their internal and/or external networks? Perhaps you are seeking a company with an outstanding company culture that strives to enable the exceptional? If so, Systems Engineering is the company for you!
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to enable the exceptional for our clients, employees, and community. We are growing, and are looking to expand our engineering staff to meet our clients’ needs and support our company mission.
As such, we are seeking a Network Administrator I with the following technical experience:
Bachelor’s degree with a technology emphasis and 3 years related professional experience with advanced knowledge of these technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server Administration
- Exchange server and Outlook clients
- Windows Workstation Administration
- Demonstrated experience in PC diagnostics, work station deployment, server troubleshooting end-user problem resolution
Qualified candidates must have a valid driver’s license.
Voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work, Systems Engineering is a company that takes care of its employees:
- Generous 401k Matching Contribution
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) serves as an additional retirement vehicle-the company’s success is your success
- Outstanding company culture
- Company-sponsored sports leagues and events for employees and their families
- Collaborative, non-competitive, team environment
- Matching contributions to charities as well as local charity and community activities
Systems Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.