Network Engineer I | New Hampshire
Our Engineering Team is seeking a full-time Network Engineer 1 to join our talented team of IT professionals. Join our growing team in Manchester, New Hampshire, to support multiple customers throughout Northern New England to meet their growing IT needs. Network Engineers work both independently and collaboratively to plan, design, deploy, operate, and optimize IT environments. Responsibilities include complex configuration, installation, diagnosis, and administration of computer environment software, hardware, and communications to support our customers.
We are looking for a customer-focused, highly motivated individual with a strong technical background. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, an aptitude for working with and learning new technologies, and an ability to work in fast-paced environments.
- Provide in-house and onsite support as required, including installing software and operating systems; updating programming and performing computer upgrades; building servers and setting up computers and configurations to meet customer requirements; performing diagnostics, maintenance, and repair on the server, desktop, and notebook computers.
- Deliver effective and efficient customer support in person or through remote management tools, including diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving computer hardware, software, and network support issues.
- Perform periodic systems checks and preventive measures of customer equipment as assigned; review monitoring tickets, and take follow-up action where necessary.
- Make appropriate use of client documentation, online reference information, and ticket history in resolving technical problems.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and project a positive company image.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and solutions.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree with a technology emphasis and three years related professional experience with advanced knowledge of these technologies:
- Microsoft Office 365,
- Microsoft Azure,
- Windows Server Administration,
- Exchange server and Outlook clients,
- Windows Workstation Administration.
- Demonstrated experience in PC diagnostics, workstation deployment, server troubleshooting, and end-user problem resolution.
- Customer-focused and results-driven ability to deliver high-quality and timely technical solutions.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to think critically and analytically.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
Employee-Owned and Proud!
Located in the Brady Sullivan Tower, our Manchester office is just steps from downtown. We pride ourselves on being active in the community and proud to be 100% employee-owned. Employee ownership means you can join the team and directly contribute to the strategic direction, drive improvements to the working environment, and become part of the Systems Engineering community. It is a great place to work because the team cares about each other and the future of the company.
Our Benefits & Culture
- Employee Ownership (Employee Stock Ownership Plan – ESOP)
- Employer 401k matching contributions.
- Competitive medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off starting with 17 days PTO, nine paid holidays, two weeks paid parental leave, and paid community volunteer time.
- Engaging wellness programs include onsite health coaching, in-house fitness facility, and various company-sponsored teams and events.
- Career mobility, professional development, training, and certification opportunities available.
- Dynamic, fun, and active community culture. Business casual work attire.